Welcome to Sugar Hill Golf Club!
Please note that the Greens recently went through an Aerification process on June 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2021.
Since its opening in the spring of 1992, Sugar Hill Golf Club has proven itself to be one of the most beautiful and artfully laid out courses in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains.
We offer some of the most spectacular golfing vistas anywhere. Trees, traps, and moguls define the tight Bermuda 419 fairways while the new champion, dwarf Bermuda grass green offer the most precision available.
If you enjoy the art of golfing, this is the course for you. Placement is the name of this game; get ready for a great golfing experience!
- Starting split tee times off #1 and #10 in August to accommodate more golfers in the cooler mornings. Special Twilight rates will start at 1:00 pm for those who want to play in the afternoon.
- There is a $10 charge (based on cart availability) for Golfers who prefer taking their own cart due to COVID concerns.
- Tee Times Taken 1 Week in Advance.
- Course Rules – No outside food or drink please, denim is not allowed and collared shirts are required.
- Call for Tee Time: (770)271-0519 Email: Proshop@Sugarhillgolf.com
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday – Sunday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
The Sugar Hill Golf Course now features FREE Wi-Fi!