Since its opening in the spring of 1992, Sugar Hill Golf Club has proven itself to be one of the most beautiful and artfully laid out courses in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains.
We offer some of the most spectacular golfing vistas anywhere. Trees, traps, and moguls define the tight Bermuda 419 fairways while the new champion, dwarf Bermuda grass green offer the most precision available.
If you enjoy the art of golfing, this is the course for you. Placement is the name of this game; get ready for a great golfing experience!
- Starting split tee times off #1 and #10 in August to accommodate more golfers in the cooler mornings. Special Twilight rates will start at 1:00 pm for those who want to play in the afternoon.
- Tee Times Taken 1 Week in Advance.
- Course Rules- No outside food or drink please, denim is not allowed and collared shirts are required.
- Call for Tee Time:(770)271-0519
Hours of Operation
- The Sugar Hill Golf Club will be closed on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 due to weather.
- The Sugar Hill Golf Club will be closed on Thursday, December 25, 2014 to observe the Christmas Holiday. We hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season!
Monday – Gates open at 1 pm for a 2 pm shotgun
(clubhouse closes after the 2 pm shotgun)
Tuesday – Sunday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sugar Hill now features FREE Wi-Fi!